Long time since I’ve updated here!!! Not because I’ve got nothing to say, but because I’ve been really busy (and I don’t think I’ve ever had that experience before). At the cajoling of my friend MS, though, I figured I should slip in and give a shout about what’s been up with me the last little while. So over the last month, here’s what I’ve been up to:
- Running around in New York City during my first trip ever there! It was glorious. I got some tattoos—my firsts!
- Celebrating my birthday! In New York City. I went to Rubirosa with a friend and ate vodka pizza, which was delicious. Highly recommend.
- Going on a mini road trip with my friends to Sylvan Lake 🚣🏻
- Starting a new uni year! Ahhhhh!!!
- Crowd surfing for the first time at a local music festival!
- Saying goodbye to a friend who recently left for Ireland, where she’ll be studying for the rest of her university education. 🍀
In writerly news, I also published some new stuff over at Rookie: read up here and here and here and here! (Edit: A new piece examining the multiverse theory just went up today. You can read it at this link.)
That’s all for now. Be back soon 🕊
P.S. A little pic of my tattoos, for anyone who might be curious. They’re a little shiny in these photos because of the A&D ointment.